Thursday 18 October 2012

Eat Clean- Get Lean- What's for dinner?

My Dinner Tonight


Hi all, I haven't been here for a very long time, ironically mostly because all my free time I spend at the gym, so not much time to update this and my other blog.
Having been toying with the idea for a while to change my blog up a bit, I thought what better way to start than to post a little bit about what I eat to stay healthy.

I have to admit that gone are my days of counting calories and worrying about that, instead I focus on eating good, non-processed foods and I try to practice a lot of positive thoughts, some of which are to do with being healthy, and my mindset has changed for the better.

If you are interested I shall keep a food diary here, as often as I can, it inspires myself, and in turn if it can inspire one or two other people, then that's a major bonus.

Tonights dinner consisted of:

Thai Green Spice Mix tossed with brown rice
King prawns
Pak Choi & chopped baby cabbage
Orange & Santini tomato salad
Steamed asparagus

It was totally delicious and I am full now..
If I fancy anything later I shall have an orange and a herbal tea.





See you again soon for the next food update :)

Until then, be well x

No comments:

Post a Comment